- BUILD #: 3552
- PLATFORM: Steam
- OS: Windows 10
Infantry after being hit by a cannonball fall to the ground and start twitching uncontrollably until they fade away. I find this animation bug slightly disturbing.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Play a custom multiplayer scenario online (not sure yet if unique to local or online multiplayer).
- Fight an opponent which attacks your imperial musketeers with a falconet.
- Observe the animation of an imperial musketeer after it is hit by a cannonball and dies.
- Notice that the imperial musketeer’s entire body twitches uncontrollably until it fades away.
I expected the imperial musketeer after being hit by a cannonball to fall to the ground and not move because it died.
The imperial musketeer after being hit by a cannonball fell to the ground and full body twitched uncontrollably for a few seconds before fading away.
IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS
I’ll try to reproduce this issue again later today and upload gameplay video.