In game music is broken. Menu music is also broken

Yes, in single player mode it happens less frequently, but in multiplayer, it happens every match! I thought MS made the BGM a DLC, so I even bought it!
And I felt this is an issue which has existed for a long while, but it is not so noticeable, because the first BGM lasts for around 5 min(10min in game, 2.0 speed)! And when it stops, it is already mid game , and players are busy playing so that they hardly felt it!

1 Like

I don’t recall it happening before update 36211. I’m confident something regarding that update is causing the issue, since I bought the game two months ago, and had 50+ hours in without the music stopping.

1 Like

Game Version:

• Build: 36211
  • Platform: Steam
  • Operating System: Windows 10
  • Gamertag: lecarusin

Issue:

After playing the game for about 10 minutes? I guess, or 2-3 songs, the music stops playing and play only with sounds from game. If I save and load the game, music starts again, untill it stops again.

Reproduction Steps:

Here’s how to reproduce the problem:

1. Just play the game for a while, and after 2 or 3 songs, it stops playing music.
2 Likes

The main menu song is STILL not looping, so this problem’s not been fixed even after update 38862.

1 Like

Songs that don’t play on a loop in build 46777:

• Main theme
  • Campaign intro
  • Mission loss
  • Mission won
1 Like

This has been happening to me lately too. It’ll play the first track, and then the background music will go completely silent. This happens in both DE and Classic mode. Weird.

1 Like