Incas Extra Armor Tech

Well I doubt trash wars begin at the 30 min marks. Also, why would this drop matter more than the fact that their win rate becomes average again after 40 min, or the fact they have a massive spike earlier? (if you want to know why there is this drop, I assume it’s because of failed yolo tower rushes)

Ok now you’re showing me the Mayan winrates. What is this supposed to illustrate?

First, Mayan siege is quite bad, with siege rams as the only saving grace. Second, a mass of archers can defend itself, unlike siege engines, so this tech is pretty good.

Yeah, let’s give a second cost reduction to the civ which has a cost reduction already on archers. What could go wrong? (it would be way worse than giving supplies to Goths)

So for you balanced civ = never drops under 50% win at any point in time? That’s not how things work.

Let’s take these stats at their face value since it looks like you’re going down that road, and let’s count of many DLC civs are below 45% winrate on that screen shall we? To me it really seems that there are none.

Nice life story, but I still don’t know how come Incas are bad but “experienced players” like them according to you.

2 Likes

I understand, I value your opinion.
Cheers

Incas are objectively good and balanced. They are my fvourite of the Nat-Am civs, having long replaced the Aztecs (sad Jaguar noises in the background).

They have good… well…everything, really.
I do not think they should be touched, currently.

1 Like

As a melee unit, armor is way more important than atack. So to make a comparision between 4 melee atack and 4 pierce armor is not the same.