Incredible MEGA Battles of History 800 to 1500 - AoE4 DLC Campaign Ideas

Did you finish seeing what I said? All of your posts are this strange blatant propoganda, not just this.

Have you been planted on the AoE forums by the Turkish government? All jokes aside, you make good posts and analysis, but please stop with this ottoman nationalist stuff.

8 Likes

Jesus Christ… Finally! Someone says it.

Our Chinese friend suggested it was shameful for 24 European “Civs” (using AoE-speak) to lose against 1…

But honestly as a Westerner, I don’t feel fighting bravely and losing a battle is a shameful thing.

What’s DEEPLY shameful for me as a Westerner is the widespread prejudice, this ocean of hate we see here against one of the most magnificent and incredible Civilizations in all history, that achieved ethnic and religious TOLERANCE five hundred years before Europe and China, like Sir Shelley and Sir Petersen, the great creators of Age of Empires, had once said.

I mean most people here don’t seem prejudiced against them.

The ottoman Turks were not particularly tolerant of other religions, they made you pay taxes if you weren’t Muslim. And persecuted non Muslims

3 Likes

Not really. Muslims paid other taxes, similar in amount but different name.
Ottomans were INFINITELY MORE TOLERANT than Europe during centuries and centuries. It’s a bit off-topic though.

1 Like

OK, that’s just not true. But believe what you like

3 Likes

That’s absolutely, undeniably true. As even Western books, articles, videos etc often admit and point out, and as my own family history proves.

So there is no reason to believe your claims that they were heavily outnumbered. Since it is HEAVILY DISPUTED.

No, what is truly shameful is someone calling someone else shameful because they have a different opinion than you

3 Likes

@GusTank04

1. I never claimed heavily outnumbered.
  2. No. What’s shameful is not people. It’s prejudice, hate.
    Peace!

the guy is a hack :smiley:
notice how he keeps using words like “Im Westerner” and “Jesus Christ” to persuade that he is not a disguised Turk on a mission.
Why would a Westerner even call himself Westerner? :smiley:
He even photoshopped that wikipedia screenshot to remove Serbia from the side of the Ottomans and replaced the red banner with the flag of modern Turkey that did not exist then. Anything to suit the Turkish narrative :

16 Likes

Yeah ok whatever :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

You are right, my bad. But still, there is no reason to believe that they were outnumbered as you said since it is heavily disputed

What prejudice and hate have we seen? There is prejudice and hate to some things that have happened in more modern times but not towards the Ottomans

@LostCord3 Wanna see my full name, ID, everything kid? Not afraid to show… :sunglasses:

By all means, show

Yup

They wouldn’t, lol

Exactly

3 Likes

@GusTank04 You can add me on whatever platform/app you want, smart guy :joy:
@LostCord3 Looking at a different page version, dude.

I’m a Turk hahahahahaha :rofl: Can’t realize how stupid you look in public, can you? Want total humiliation? Easy to give what you want…

1 Like

Really? You post looks like a wiki page

Clearly has Serbia and the Red Banner

So you won’t show, lol. Ok

1 Like

Here it is boy. Your turn to come to me.

You offered it, so I did not ask, I was calling you out on your claim. Do you not know how to start a message?

2 Likes

Look. YES you did say I’m a Turk smart boy and YES, you did ask me to show my identity. Come to me then. Easy breezy.

Turkish propagandist exposed and in panic :smiley:

dont trust anything from this hack. He may as well google a random ID from the net and paste it here as his own :smiley:

12 Likes

Did I say I didn’t?

You offered it, I called your bluff. That isn’t asking. But if u insist.

It doesn’t matter, his resistance to showing it after he offered it up shows that he is lying, lol