Indestructible buildings in Asian dynasties campaign & skirmishes

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 100.12.24632.0
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
During the course of the Asian campaign*, either the Chinese or the Indian campaign (I have not noticed the problem during the Japanese campaign) some buildings can not be destroyed. They do not prevent from achieving any objectives, but they are an annoyance, especially when you can’t destroy a trading post and replace it with your own.

It only happens when the building has been destroyed and the AI has begun rebuilding it and you kill the villager before it reaches the building in progress

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)
  • 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Destroy a building
  2. Let the AI rebuild it
  3. Kill the villager
  4. The building will have zero hp but can not be destroyed

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
The building was supposed to be destroyed completely.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

Indestructible building.age3Ysav (3.5 MB)
Indestructible building 2.age3Ysav (6.5 MB)

EDIT:
*I had it happen exactly once(tonight) during close to 50 skirmish, and never during the other campaigns, but it seems to be a generalized issue.

1 Like

This is not a campaign-only issue, it’s an issue with unbuilt foundations in general.

1 Like

Yeah, I just had it for the first time in a skirmish. Never happened before tonight. I’ll edit my post.

HI @Viper37 I have forwarded this issue to the relevant team. Do you happen to also have a save game or a rec from the skirmish game where the issue happened? thanks a lot

I have a save game of that skirmish game where it happened, but it’s way before I noticed the problem, so I do not know if it will be of use.

Anyway, here it is:
skirmish1.age3Ysav (5.2 MB)

@Viper37 I will have a look thanks!