INDIANS in AoE2 need revision

Okay cool, nice testing. Seems like a good start, anyway.

Really like this guy wish he continued to be the game developer, we would have had much more african and indian civs and not gunpowder era civs like portuguese unnecessarily put in and questions why poles are not in the game??

2 Likes

Trample damage for the elephant archer? That could be added no?

1 Like

Would have been awesome if he would have kept developping the game.

3 Likes

According to the Slavā€™s official description:

" While new kingdoms formed from the ruins of the Roman Empire in Western Europe, Slavic tribes settled the rich lands of Central and Eastern Europe and established formidable states of their own. Illuminate your populations with the teachings of Orthodoxy, recreate the rich farming and trade economies of Poland and Kievan Rus, assemble retinues of Boyars and Druzhina to defend the Russian principalities from the Mongols, or lead a charge of Winged Hussars to save Europe from Ottoman conquest! "
Looks like Poland is covered.

2 Likes

@CactusSteak2171 @Mahazona You two did not watch the video and just came here to troll. No need to give your opinions. In the video he gave his opinions on Slavs, Lithuanian and Poles.

I did watch the video, and I do know he is surprised there are no Poles. But it is also true that Slavs cover them well enough.

3 Likes

I am not here to clear your doubts on the amount of differences between the 3 different forms of slavs and the baltics

Nice colours I guess?

2 Likes

Thatā€™s why I said you donā€™t even know or just like trolling.

Dude, how am I supposed to guess what the colours mean?

By googling the word Slavs
Man how can one act so foolish but still argue so confidently. You are legend.

Slavs cover poles, but of course separating slavs into west, east and south slavs would allow more exact coverage. Still, currently can use slavs to represent poles in game.

1 Like

So the big difference is that Poles are Catholic, and not Orthodox, and were never part of the Kievan Rusā€™, right? Tbh itā€™s pretty mild for an AoE2 inaccuracy. Itā€™s of the same order than Ethiopian having a mosque as their monastery, no monk bonus and being used to represent tons of african civs.

5 Likes

@Juggernaut8704 I have removed post,going forward I will not respond to any post by you.
Dont think everyone is like you.

1 Like

Because I donā€™t assume that Slavs = East slavs only in the first place.

3 Likes

Lithuanian (Baltic), Bulgarian (South Slavs), Russians (East Slavs) and Polish (West Slavs) are equally important and each deserves itā€™s representation in the game.

2 Likes

You could cover most regions of the world and find civilizations that are just as important and deserving. Unfortunately, there are only 35 civ slots.

1 Like

Original game has 40 civ slots.

2 Likes

I am not asking you to be like me.

That shows that you are not confident about what you said (Lithuanians represent Polish because of knight line). If you will, you can remove your post, I am nobody to stop you.