Inland map generator is what makes aoe special

as iam old player of aoe with large experience of playing it with elits and xp i suggest that new version have inland map generator this is what makes aoe special and i’am talking about the original aoe here because ror is not that great version to compare with the original version ( that inland generator make maps in aoe not same whish mean every each game not the same ) that’s why peoples still love it because maps always changed randomly
and about queue systeme also will make the game not special becaus emost of aoe players iam talking about elits they dont like queue
and for these who asking gates in aoe 1 if they made gate it will be just like aoc without would be better
sorry for my bad english

yep!

+1000 thoses pures random maps are the heart of this game
And yes of course that why AoE > RoR

@BoU said:
+1000 thoses pures random maps are the heart of this game
And yes of course that why AoE > RoR

But can you please tell me what the difference is between aoe and ror with the inland map type, because I don’t see any.

When is said at the end AoE > RoR I wasn’t talking about maps but the others mechanisms like queue that DuskCartoon was talking about

@BoU said:
When is said at the end AoE > RoR I wasn’t talking about maps but the others mechanisms like queue that DuskCartoon was talking about

I like the unit building que. But I think there should be put a ‘pause button’ to it as well. And I like it you can only que 1 type of unit instead of multiple.
But…, guess that makes me an AoE proletarian then… :stuck_out_tongue:

@LegoVogel I think that is how it is in RoR, like how you can que up axemen but not slingers in the Tool.

@AssyrianAxeman said:
@LegoVogel I think that is how it is in RoR, like how you can que up axemen but not slingers in the Tool.

Yeah I know. I think that is the better compromise. But I think the people who mention “AoE > RoR” are more ‘purists’ who liked the AoE-original better, where there was no que in building units at all… :o

@LegoVogel Nothing wrong with that, i personally like the flexibility of being able to que because i have the resources. Its a minor QoL improvement but one that is enjoyable.

@AssyrianAxeman:
Agree :slight_smile: