- Build: 101.101.39515.0 5328560
- Platform: Steam
- Operating System: Windows 10
- **Gamertag: ImperumRV
Describe the problem in detail (below). Please limit to one issue per thread.
Game loading screen appears but when the game starts it inmediatly took me back to the lobby, not the first time. As you can see and hear, I can moove the mouse but can’t click anything and the game is running (in-game sounds is playing). BTW, I lost the game and po
List the steps to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!
Here’s how to reproduce the issue:
- Click Find a Game button
- Clock starts running
- Clock freazes at some random point (Usually when this happens I have to close the game and open it again but now I wanted to see what happens)
- It stills looking for a game
- Finds a game and the game loading screen appears
- Takes me back to the lobby screen with the game running
- Can’t do nothing else than close the game at this point
Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE of the game where you encountered the issue.
IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS
Attach a SCREENSHOT, VIDEO, DXDIAG .TXT FILE, or CRASH/GAME LOGS (if relevant).
YT Video where I show that the clock is freezed, game is runing and I can’t do nothing. (Turn up the volume a little pls)