Introduction of HC production team

The HC(Historical Campaigns) production team is spontaneously formed by many players who are interested in campaigns, especially historical campaigns. It is a group of people who love both games and history. We are eager to flexibly use Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition to compile and write epic poems to bring players an interesting aftertaste of the game. On the other hand, we are also constantly innovating the gameplay based on the traditional game mode, so that the Empire series games are always full of vitality.
The HC production team also advocates giving full play to individual strengths to reduce the difficulty of making campaigns, and it encourages multiple people to use their strengths to make campaigns together.
The HC production team welcomes anyone with enthusiasm in making campaigns. Even if you are not in the discussion group of the HC production team, you are welcome to cooperate with us in making campaigns. We will definitely remember you.

At present, we have released these works in the mods of “Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition”.

long campaigns

Yongle 永乐大帝

Belisarius 贝利撒留

Simeon Ⅰ 西蒙一世

Shaybani 昔班尼汗的野望

卡拉克穆尔 Calakmul

Vytautas the Great 维陶塔斯大帝

伊凡三世 Ivan Ⅲ of Russia

拉约什一世 Louis Ⅰ of Hungary

朱罗王朝 Chola Dynasty

无情者哈拉尔 Harald Hardrada

Mughal

Margaret Ⅰ

Bani Zaydan

Rise of Genghis KhanCN 成吉思汗的崛起

Baybars

The Legend Of Yue Fei

short campaigns

The Rise of Vytautas 维陶塔斯的崛起

The battle of Osaka

Yehuling

Zhu Yuanzhang

Battle of Kunyang

small theater

ZHUWU PERSUADE QIN ARMY

WANG LANG AND ZHUGE LIANG

JINCOLA DOTA

We are about to release a collection of campaigns in the near future called “The monarch of revival”. Contains four collections of “King Gongmin”, “Queen Isabella”, “Robert the Bruce” and “Ismail I”, so stay tuned.

HC(Historical Campaigns)制作组由许多对战役制作,尤其是历史向战役制作有兴趣的玩家自发组建而成,是一群既热爱游戏也热爱历史的人。我们立志于灵活的利用帝国决定版的地编书写一部部史诗,带给玩家们回味无穷的游戏体验,同时我们也立足于传统的游戏方式下不断地对战役玩法进行创新,让帝国系列游戏始终焕发着活力。

HC制作组还主张充分发挥个人的长处降低战役制作难度,提倡多人各取所长一起制作战役,减少战役制作的门槛。

HC制作组欢迎任何在战役制作方面怀有热情的人,即使你并不在HC制作组的讨论组,也欢迎在战役制作方面和我们合作,我们一定会记住。

目前我们已经在《帝国时代2:决定版》的模组里发布了这些作品

长篇战役

Yongle 永乐大帝

Belisarius 贝利撒留

Simeon Ⅰ 西蒙一世

Shaybani 昔班尼汗的野望

卡拉克穆尔 Calakmul

Vytautas the Great 维陶塔斯大帝

伊凡三世 Ivan Ⅲ of Russia

拉约什一世 Louis Ⅰ of Hungary

朱罗王朝 Chola Dynasty

无情者哈拉尔 Harald Hardrada

Mughal

Margaret Ⅰ

Bani Zaydan

Rise of Genghis KhanCN 成吉思汗的崛起

Baybars

The Legend Of Yue Fei

短篇战役

The Rise of Vytautas 维陶塔斯的崛起

The battle of Osaka

Yehuling

Zhu Yuanzhang

Battle of Kunyang

小剧场

ZHUWU PERSUADE QIN ARMY

WANG LANG AND ZHUGE LIANG

JINCOLA DOTA

我们马上要在近期发布一个战役合集,其名为《中兴之君》。包含《恭愍王》、《伊莎贝拉女王》、《罗伯特布鲁斯》、《伊斯玛伊一世》四个合集,敬请期待。

5 Likes

前来支持一波~~~目前还会有更多新战役制作,敬请期待。

Very cool! I’ve enjoyed seeing some of these campaigns get English translations in the mod store. I’d love to be able to contribute to more of those campaigns becoming available to English-speaking players. I don’t know Chinese, but I do work as a writer and editor and I’d be happy to help localize the translations so they are more grammatically correct and thematic.

2 Likes

We really don’t have time to translate all the campaigns because we want to make more campaigns, but i am very happy to have foreign players help us,looking forward to our possible cooperation in the future.

1 Like

Good luck with your design team and your projects!
It is very nice to see enthusiastic fans come together and become productive! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

So when you have new campaign?? :smile:

Sign me up as another volunteer editor. I make my living with legal writing, so if you want to just machine-translate your in-game texts, I’d love to help your team make them readable and available to a greater community.

I am honored for your enthusiasm, if you can help and we will very grateful.
Then if you are willing to cooperate with us, I will regard you as our team member if you approve.
You can contact me if you have any questions.

我也希望能夠幫忙翻譯/創作戰役,但怎樣可以加入你們?

对您的热情感到感激,请问您用qq联系吗?您目前对战役制作或者汉化相关是否有了解?

I really enjoy these campaigns you guys make as they look really well done, it’s just unfortunate that many lack English translations. I wish I could help but instead offer my good wishes instead!

P.S if time is a factor, might it be reasonable to just translate the objectives and other information English speakers need to know? Would save a lot of time but also able to cater to much more people. Just an idea.

1 Like

我暫時沒有使用QQ,除了AI Scripting不太了解之外,其他(例如觸發事件)都沒有問題。