Is early landing on 1vs1 water maps META or Foolish?

Let me put you an example, to make it more visual.

Pre mill drush is an strategy that can cause a lot of damage and give tou a nice edge. However, if you fail to do damage, you get way behind your opponent due to the investment.
Imagine having a bonus that’s gives you the first barracks for free, build instantly. Or the first 3 militas for free.

Well, this is the same. You mention Britton bonus, but Britton bonus (or huns, or celts) requieres you to build a range/stable/siege workshop. To invest resources, to compromise with an strategy.

Sicilians bonus no. It’s an extra life. Is a "try thid for free, and if it’s doesn’t workz don’t worry z it was for free

It’s more like the biron bonus than what you described. like how you need a range for the briton bonus to take effect, with sicillians you need a dock first. To invest resources.

I give up man. You just don’t understand 11

Lithuanians are pretty close to that. You can guarantee yourself a ridiculously early drush with very little cost, most people won’t even have loom in yet. So commence the quickwalls. :smiley:

For what you have to do a really weird BO and suoer difficult to pull off

I’ve heard about winning land maps without building an archery range, but how do you win islands without a dock?

That is why you land on the neutral island and build the archery ranges there. Best strategy

2 Likes

Teutonic Fortress on island?! - YouTube here’s how you win islands without making a dock, now how do you win as goths without making a barracks?

1 Like

Sorry man, your reasoning died as ashes, the Sicilian TB will be changed next patch.

At any rate I don’t agree with there being a dichotomy between meta and foolishness. Breaking the meta can potentially be very successful

Edit: Oh I’ve already replied to this thread, nvm 11