Is Frayr a Major or Minor god?

Freyr is a man, so it would be “he”

Of course, what scares me is that the game will become Pay to win with gods OPs and a long etc…

You can always replace gods with other gods to balance or improve different civs…

Yes, at this rate we are going to end up with 5 gods by age and they will be like the European/native politicians/advisors from AoE 3…

Yes, perhaps it was due to time issues, remember that between 2001-2002 Ensemble Studios was also developing SWGB… now with the DE already established, Forgotten Empires has room to develop, exploit and experiment with Retold… A new golden age is coming for AoM…

Yes, it’s the brother, but I didn’t find anything about him…

Yes, AoM has 5 pantheons and each major god symbolizes a civ within the same culture (Greek, Egyptian, Norse, Atlantean and Chinese)…

Gods are important entities in Age of Mythology, and act as overarching figures in the game’s world. Every civilization has three gods per Age (except the Titan Age) to choose from. The Archaic Age gods are called major gods, while the others are called minor gods.

The choice of major gods is presented before the game starts (like civilizations of other games of the series), while the choice of minor gods is presented in a big window when advancing to the next Age. However, only two out of three minor gods are available to be chosen, which itself depends on the choice of the major god. The choices of gods, both major and minor, cannot be changed.

The set of all the major and minor gods that a civilization can worship is called a Pantheon.

Each god provides one god power.

Yes, maybe they will try Freyr first and then new gods for the others pantheons will arrive…

Yes, perhaps the new pantheons/mythologies come with 4 or 5 major gods… a world of possibilities opens up before us…

Yes, the Atlanteans would be precursors of the Greeks (and if you want, of the Romans and the Mesocivs too)…

Of course I agree…

@MatM1996 please, take a second to analyse the necessity of this last post and 150 senseless replies… really ruins topics’ flow, mate

1 Like

Is it that, or answer msg by msg…

Or, as @GorbMort suggested, just ping the user you want to reply to. :slight_smile: No offense, but it’s a bit annoying to scroll the thread down.

1 Like

Well I’ll see what I do…

mas se ele for um deus maior, creio que novos deuses menores devem vir juntos, senão seria apenas um poder inicial novo e nada mais basicamente.

even in the interview they still didn’t explain the hole freyr content stuff :frowning_face:

2 Likes