Is it really appropriate that the Easiest AI lames?

On harder difficulties I can understand but on Easiest, the lowest possible difficulty, is it really appropriate that the AI lames the player’s sheep (before 10 minutes no less)?

I was just testing some other stuff in a match with difficulty Easiest and I was quite surprised how at just after 8 minutes the enemy came and took all the sheep right out from under my TC. I don’t mind getting lamed as I’m a competitive player but come on now: the AI on Easiest difficulty? Isn’t that the difficulty aimed at players who aren’t competitive players but rather casual players who probably would mind getting lamed?

1 Like

That must be accidental, because the extreme AI isn’t even able to consistently find its own sheep.

2 Likes

11 an Easiest AI which lames your sheep and an Extreme AI which can’t find its own sheep.

I suppose that the AI is just programmed to right click on its TC whether it finds a sheep so they should find a way for the easier AI to make the difference between its sheeps and those of the player, or have it not get too close to the starting TC.

3 Likes

Could it be accidental? I mean, find you sheep and send them to the TC in auto?