Is there a way to get a refund?

Curious, since they should have had a disclaimer saying still in beta or pre-release.

1 Like

Nice burn.

But in all seriousness, if you bought it on Steam check their refund policy. Not sure about Microsoft Store.

1 Like

Thank you for the input. I appreciate it. WIll look into it.

Hello XXXXX

Your refund request has been received!

We’re reviewing your refund request and will get back to you as soon as possible.

Purchased: Oct 24 PDT
Refund request: $59.99 to your Visa

You can cancel the request before it’s reviewed or view your refund request from the Help Request page at …

Requests are considered on a case by case basis and are not typically issued for purchases of released products that are more than 14 days old, or if the purchased product has more than 2 hours of playtime. For in-game items the refund period is 48 hours and the item must not have been consumed, modified, or transferred.

To learn more about the refund process, please visit Steam Refunds

Cheers,
The Steam Team

1 Like

no refund after 15 days or if you have played for more than 2 hours

1 Like

I encourage all players who are dissatisfied to have paid their money towards such an unfinished game to do the same.

1 Like

Thanks Tahska, I appreciate that. I am aware but it is worth a try. WIth enough feedback perhaps it may prove a point.

I am pretty sure you are as frustrated as I am at the current state of things. Thanks for all you have done for the community through your posts and insight.

i am at the last stage of grief now
acceptance

1 Like

I feel you. Just not quite there yet.

Bumping my own shizznickity since it seems to have been pushed down.