Is there going to be any new colours?

would be nice if they added some new ones in I think

I totally agree with that we could have new and less bright colors

I don’t think the colours are particularly bright outside of displaying on the minimap and grey gave you stealth villagers on the minimap.

Lets be honest here… some of you guys just want pink, it’s cool :slight_smile:

@“Mystic Taboo” said:
I don’t think the colours are particularly bright outside of displaying on the minimap and grey gave you stealth villagers on the minimap.

And Purple, Black, White xD

I already imagine playing Full Legion with Black color, Darth Vador army !

Double the colors and double the players to 16!

@rlagore said:
Double the colors and double the players to 16!

Hahaha
That would be interesting, but unfortunately probably won’t happen :confused:
Unless they have designed bigger maps and have support for an 8v8 then I think it will still be limited to 4v4.

We can dream though right?

@“Mystic Taboo” said:

Orange should become pink :slight_smile: Minimap wise it’s way too similar too red in ror.

Hopefully they will also up the resolution of the minimap a bit in this edition. Just a slight increase would help with making it more usefull.

Yeah you are right orange and red were too similar remembering back.

And add team colour? :smiley:

@LegoVogel I think that would be pretty cool :open_mouth:

How about burnt orange? :smiley:

of course :slight_smile:

If the entire game’s visuals are getting an upgrade, I bet that they’ve redone the player colors as well - it seems like they’ve completely overhauled the art, and I would think that includes the minimap as well

Maybe I think we should keep the original colors, since this is a remaster and not something new to discover. Just my humble opinion.

It could be a option to have more colors, but I highly doubt since you only can play with up to 8 players or AI so there would only need to be 8 different colors. It would be nice to have variations on the base colors though.

I think there should be a wider range of colors available.

Although this is a pretty good idea, but I think it will be hard to differentiate the players if we do so. What we could do instead though, is only being able to pick one colour from the one scheme in one game.
We have red, blue, yellow, green, cyan, purple, orange and grey. And we may want to add colours with a different shade. So for example we can have crimson, or dark green, or black. But then once we pick black, we cannot pick grey for another player. Or at least we’ll be given a warning. So we could add:
Navy blue
Crimson
Olive
Gold
Turquoise
Pink
Brown
Black
So they all belong to the existing colours’ group, and we could in fact add more like Sky blue, maroon, cream, white or just anything and they’ll belong to the theme so that we won’t mix the players up. You get what I mean?

yes, plz

@LFZ1 said:
yes, plz

I hope there’s some new ones too :smile:

Only time can tell my child…