Is there going to be AOM:DE?

C’mon Microsoft I love all AOE so much, but surely I hope you didn’t forget about AOM, I really want a Definitive Edition of this masterpiece. And I’m pretty sure many others agree with me.

13 Likes

I hope so! I find it weird to have a DE for AoE III (which still looks very good) before AoM, which has aged much worse…I think we can afford to be optimistic :slight_smile:

2 Likes

AoE3 sold about twice as many units as AoM, which probably is playing into it.

Please make Age of Mythology DE!

5 Likes

@Sargon said:
I hope so! I find it weird to have a DE for AoE III (which still looks very good) before AoM, which has aged much worse…I think we can afford to be optimistic :slight_smile:

AoM got a few expansions and Extended Edition in the past few years unlike AoE3. So it’s not weird at all that AoE3 is finally gonna get remastered.

1 Like

Well, I’m surprised about Age of Empires II Definitive Edition since we already have that HD Edition, and more about AoE III DE… I never thought they would remaster those well-looking games, so having AoM Extended Edition I don’t think is necessary a remaster of it.

But of course, if they remaster all Age of Empires, would be so logic remastering AoM too. And Rise of Nations by the way… but now I’m thinking in what kind of remaster will they do for AoE II: ¿maybe 3D graphics? that would be wonderful, but also would need a lot of work, so it’s difficult to conceive new remasters in the next few years.

I’m brand new to the game and not sure where to find support answer (link to website doesn’t work). My friends all have a Giant map option. When I try to create a game, I only go up to Large option. What am I missing??

@StuntedDragon88 said:
I’m brand new to the game and not sure where to find support answer (link to website doesn’t work). My friends all have a Giant map option. When I try to create a game, I only go up to Large option. What am I missing??

The Giant map option was introduced in the Steam expansion for AOM titled tale of the dragon.

Age of Mythology EX: Tale of the Dragon on Steam

I’d like them to do a decent remaster of AoM. (by far my favorite game in the Age series) The extended edition runs terribly, considering the gfx. Honestly AoE: DE is running rather poorly as well. I have no problems playing most new game with high settings but these remasters seem to be poorly made in some regards. I am loving most of the game so far!

Oh man I will probably fell down from the excitement. AOM is my favourite game.

1 Like

Would love this to be made

3 Likes

Give this great game the update it deserves!
A new AoM 2 or at least an AoM:DE

5 Likes

+1 Yes Please AOM Definitive addition

3 Likes

All up for an AoM:DE yeah! :smiley: