Is this supremacy matching system out of the question?

Because the elo500 multiplayer game has arrived at the elo2100 game, this one point is not interesting.
#######################################################################

I think the system is that, during the first 5 minutes of searching approximately, the game looks for someone of the same rating or quite similar to you. After 5 minutes of searching, this can match with someone of any elo, both high elos and very low elos.

I always stop the search at minute 5, and restart it constantly, that way it doesn’t match me with someone too professional, nor too new.

2 Likes

I had long understood that it worked like this but those who play teams can’t really find a game, they cancel the search after 5 minutes and start it again to find a balanced match. Sometimes it happened that I found the match at 3 or 4 minutes and I went to see the players’ elo, they couldn’t find each other they were too far apart so sometimes it doesn’t even find balanced before 5 minutes luckily it rarely happens, other times i happened to find match quickly in team but every time it never started and i restarted the game and it did the same thing, i really think that the quick search is overhauled, its algorithm reformulated for a smaller player base and some are put selectable parameters such as find a match within a certain elo range, displays how long it takes to find the match and we will all be happy and satisfied.
If I don’t have a good mate of equal or close elo or a top player with me it seems too difficult to scale alone (once I could because players’ elo was very close). If you climb solo you may find quite awkward matchups where you end up playing 99% of the time 1v2. I no longer have the ability to climb the team ranking well and alone it’s impossible and not very fun so I stopped playing waiting for future tournaments or a change in matchmaking

This game has too few players. No solution to that