Is too much to ask a button to send militar shipment to a tower and economic shipments to a town center?

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: ######
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam / Microsoft Store
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Mac / Linux

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
10 years of age of empires, and all players have lost a match just because they forgot to move the shipment to the town center, please make this change once and for all.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)
  • 25% of the time / matches I play (SOMETIMES)
  • 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)
  • 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

my economics shipments can be sent on TC without having to change the shipment button to receive them. Tohave button for militar shipment and one for economic shipment.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

*Record Game.age3Yrec (4 Bytes)

4 Likes

Hi Raul, I have forwarded your suggestion to the team. Thanks for your report!

3 Likes

The dual rally point behaviour is one of my biggest annoyances with the game. It’s handy that there are two UI buttons for military / Home City and economic rally points. However, setting a right-click rally point changes both, and this mouse click comes so naturally it’s almost second nature by now. So you end up either with troops clustered around your town centre, or villagers standing idle at the rally point.

@XboxWhiplash This can be changed in Options → Game options → Economic gather point (set this to “only town centers”)

2 Likes

I will take a look, thanks.

Yeah I need it now, take all my money

Would love to see this in the game