Isabella I of Castile English.ver

Discuss Isabella I of Castile English.ver

Hello!
Thank so much for translating. I had downloaded the CN version many months ago and loved the first level. Unfortunately, the victory trigger appears to be broken (bring isabella and other guy to mayor). I tried all types of gimmicks to get it to work (re-horsing, completing objectives different orders, not letting the main characters get dehorsed at all, etc). But no luck. And while this translation makes it so much easier to understand whats going on. It still has the same issue - the victory trigger on the first level is broken. Which is unfortunate, cause I would love to play the rest of it. (While im here, ill also mention lvl 5 on your other campaign Mughal" is also broken :frowning). Great mods though! Had a blast nerding out to them

I see why victory trigger does not work and it is fixed now.
Perhaps the “or” “and” logic of trigger in the editor work not very well becouse of last year’s update.
both of heros on horse to the destination will be victory in new version(I hope the same problems wil not appear any more).
Mughal maybe remade later because of India DLC has been released,some player will change to new civlization of India and fix the bugs already exist.

Wow! That was fast! I’m so excited to be able to play the rest. Thank you for contributing to the community, your mods bring so much enjoyment and are very much valued. :slight_smile:

Hey the mod says its in english, but for me when I try to play it its not

1 Like

I faced the same problem when subscried ch.ver mod at the same time.Both the mods are the same folder name.Delete the previous folder and unsubscired the ch.ver ,download en.ver once more may solve the problem.

I faced the same problem when subscried ch.ver mod at the same time.Both the mods are the same folder name.Delete the previous folder and unsubscired the ch.ver ,download en.ver once more may solve the problem.

Feitoria in ravaged north town is destroyed at the start of the game. Intentional? (Scenario 6)

Getting an error with:

‘‘AI Script Error’’

Player 2

File: builder upgrades.per2
Line 36: ERR2005: Inmvalid identifier:
ERR2004: Missing identifier: feudal

Not sure what this means, but when I played the game the AI didnt do anything. Didnt build units or pressure me at all. Please let me know what this could mean.

Scenario 5, hate it. The terms go really fast and the natives attack with overwhelming forces.