It's time to bring back Early Knight for Mongols

Well did not take long from them being in the top to absolute bottom.

1 Like

The Mongols were the greatest but the whines of a few people have made them unplayable.

Make Mongols great again.

1 Like

Oh dear lord. I need to ask you for the Sauce of that picture! Chad mongol!

Mongols are like this, not everyone is a bodybuilder…

1 Like

Yup, not surprised at all this is happening. Mongol players just can’t handle their civ not being overpowered for even one patch.

1 Like

You can’t have such bad numbers with an offensive civi in a 1v1. I believe the Chinese who shine in imperial but not the Mongols.

1 Like

Yes these are my servants.

@Kameho3743

It was on AOE4 reddit in late 2021 I think. The man was I mean. I put him on that backdrop.

More like 3 or 4 or 5 patches? We have been a joke since February when I stopped playing. Coincidence??

If you review the win percentages of top ranked players for the past three patches, Mongols have been at or near the top every time… I am sorry that Mongols are no longer insanely broken like they were 4 patches ago when they had a 63% win percentage amongst top players. I guess you just don’t like playing a fair civ, that is the only thing I can guess from what you are explaining.

the Mongols are just tower rush civ, which I hate to see it a lot.
I want it to be a proper cavalry civ

1 Like

I also support bring back early knight for Mongols. I like simple and easy-to-use things. Playing knight is much more interesting than playing tower rush, and the game operation is simple…