"Ixtilton" aztec card doesnt work

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• **GAME BUILD #:100.12.13490.0
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: *DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). This card should allow build nobles huts to the aztec warchief but it doesnt. At least in the spanish version of the game.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Send Ixtilton (aztec warchief card from exploration age)
  2. Try to build nobles hut with warchief

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Warchief could build nobles huts

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

Hi @Ekdal1378, I believe the card is working as intended but perhaps the wording is a little confusing:

• Improves your War Chief in combat and enables you to construct Nobles Huts and train Jaguar Prowl Knights from them an age sooner than usual.

This means that the Nobles Hut which is normally not available until Age III can be constructed (by Villagers) in Age II. Once built in Age II, the Nobles Hut can only train Jaguar Prowl Knights.

I will still make note of this issue in our database. Thanks for your report!

3 Likes

I also interpreted the card as War Chief being able to construct Noble’s Huts at first, so I would second changing the wording. It’s not strictly inaccurate, but having to read cards that carefully seems unnecessary when it could just be reworded :slight_smile:

1 Like

ooohh, that has sense, thanks. That card need a reword in order to avoid confusions

1 Like