Jadwiga 3 bug

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: latest
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 11

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
cant place a flare in any of the six towns you have to choose. i have restarted game and computer and nothing. cant place a flare so i cant pick a town so im stuck/ i have randomly clicked everywhere in each of the 6 towns and pressed every button on my keyboard and yet cant place a flare anywhere in the 6 towns. restarted campaign lots of times and happens every time

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. open jadwiga 3 campaign
  2. attempt to pick town
  3. fail to pick town
  4. be stuck endlessly trying to pick town

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
allow me to pick 3 towns

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
obvious issue cant really take a pickture of

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

*literally happens within 30 seconds of starting campaign and dont know how to do that

1 Like

Hi @Kiridiana7948 !
We weren’t able to reproduce the issue. I guess you are picking the cyan towns.
Are you using any mods? If so, could you try disabling them and try again?
If the issue persists, can you try to verify your files in the Steam Library? Age of Empires II → Right button → Properties → Local files.

Thanks for the report!

Could you send me a savegame just before the issue occurs? And a replay from the beginning of the scenario?
Thanks!

there is a recording i made you can clearly see and hear me clicking in each of the 6 towns and not letting me put down a flare i also showed i have 0 mods active.

i even went to the green ones as well

1 Like

Can you try with the hotkey Alt+F? This is a strange issue, I guess you don’t have a custom Hotkey Profile that could interfere. The cursor should change before you click in the town you want to select.