Jadwiga campaign bug in Duel of the Dukes

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• **GAME BUILD #: latest version
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
In the Duel of the Dukes mission, it is not possible to ever recapture Vilnius (the town with a wonder and stables up in the north) from Vytautas. If you destroy the castle, it immediately gets replaced by another green castle, not a red one. The town doesn’t change allegiance to you.

This happened when I was playing on Hard difficulty. I don’t know if the issue happens on other difficulties as well.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Play “Duel of the Dukes” in the Jadwiga campaign. In the draft, allow Vytautas to pick Vilnius. I did this on hard difficulty.
  2. Destroy Vytautas’s castle in Vilnius.
  3. Destroyed castle gets replaced by another green castle. Stables also don’t become yours.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

The castle is supposed to get replaced by a Polish castle. And the stables are supposed to become your own (red color).

2 Likes

Got the same problem, you have to get the castle at the right (one of those we can’t choose). The instruction is not clear however.

1 Like

Hi, this currently didnt happen in our tests, could you be more specific when does this happen in your game?

This happened to me as well (but in the Spanish language version). You can capture Vilnius when you X at the beginning but you can not recapture it because the castle and stables are automatically rebuilt but remain with green’s colour.

I just encountered this bug. So I decided to capture the other towns while pelting Vilnius Castle repeatedly with trebuchets.

And when I got around to capturing the last town I had 8/8 towns captured despite Vilnius never transferring back to me again after game start and won the scenario.

Edit: No wait, I’m not very observant, there are 9 towns on the map, not 8.

Hey guys, if this does occur, could you please upload the recording of the game? Also does this happen in 100% of the tries?