Japan Rework

I am not arguing against the numbers here, I am arguing that the design of your nagi as a weak but hard hitting unit is incompatible with your design goals for the civ and makes it a deadweight. You can change the numbers all you want but if the goal for the nagi design is still being a low-ish hp but hard hitting unit, it just does not fit in with watever you have designed for the civ

for the shrine yield, 10% is a low number considering japan’s current playstyle and the low economic damage that losing an individual one does, I see no reason for opponents to actually attack these shrines considering you need to kill like 10 to even deal 1 vil worth of damage.

As for the resouces, I was just refering to resources lasting longer in general, gold being important because its required for aging and flaming arrows, but in terms of cost reducing the most impactful one is the yumi since its only 20 wood and have x0.5 against cav, so yeah wall and yumis will be ridiculous and unless its a very wood starved map you can just sit behind walls with a tonne of yumi fire

Hitting Japan’s shrines and having to rebuild them Is just a nuisance to Japan as far as eco goes but as far as map control and tying up hunts it is important. On a 1v1 that drags out they make a huge difference in my opinion.