Karni Mata Gathering Aura: Upgraded or Base Stats?

here I differ, I’m usually able to mass urumis 18-27, when needed and put them to good use when needed, and at time with me , I rarely get chance to switch to wood instead of urumis, this happned in my last 3v3 TR game it was a great game , lost karni mata Initially, thnx to Japan 1 last remaining morutaru, then it was stuggle to resist waves of Redelero + lansknet boxes from spain n sweden, and rare samurai boxes, and it was Urumi and Sepoys that held the choke point for a long while, to turn the tide , it was a3 hour long game gg I was able to call 1300Wood at max 2 times rest of times it was urumi

Well, you are agree with me then. Indians cant mass urumis because they need that wood to build FB with sepoys.
If they buff that shipment it would be ok because you need less shipments

1 Like

agreed, if only because all other auras work the same way, and it was how it worked in legacy. consistency and behaving as described/expected is important.

My some friends still play legacy and I end up playing1/4th of my games in legacy, and I must say , Legacy India eco is considerable better, u can fee,l the difference between karni mata aura of DE vs Legacy