Keep, wall, siege and repair rate all should be nerfed

Well not all siege, but some like mangonel and springlad just so much stronger. If you don’t have springlad advantage you almost can’t siege in late game.

Due to quick repair rate, Trebuchet is basically not an option as a few vill could easily repair quicker than their damage. However, due to high damage of keep (including upgrades in late game), it is not a good idea to send you units to try to kill those vill.

Cannon is strong, however springlad could outrange and destroy them. Also keep could get cannon upgrade on their own and attack cannon… We ended up have a springlad and keep combo that is extremely hard to breakthrough, combine with scared sites it is a big problem.

Wall is turning into problem for how much hp they have and how fast they could build. Me and some of my friends are even trying to abuse stone wall by never finish the construct. As they still block units and you can cancel it and get 100% of stone back.

1 Like

Repair siege is really fast but building repair is randomly pretty slow, I think it might be the same hp/sec vills repair.

Cannon’s have same range as upgraded springald though excluding Rus/China.

Trebs are I think slightly slept on as they do dps around 40% of a cannon so a couple of them can’t be out repaired (although it is noticeably lower than cannon dps)

1 Like

Cannons should be nerfed. What makes this game ugly and unrealistic is an army of siege.

It makes no sense that an army of 50 men at arms and knights are wiped out in a hand-to-hand combat with some cannons and mangonels which are not protected by other infantry units.

Siege should be useless on short-range combat. It should be a backup for infantry, or to cover retreats. I think this game’s beauty resides in the battles based on infantry, ranged units and cavalry, and medieval siege units. When the army is 50% siege, it has an obvious superiority in this game, but that is unrealistic.
Siege should be totally countered by cavalry, which once in short range, should recieve no damage from siege. (Siege would be manned by soldiers with no defence or attack capabilities).

• Siege should be unable to attack to close combat enemies.
  • Unprecise siege like mangonels should produce friendly damage.
  • Siege should not be the main resource on this game.

I hope this is corrected soon.

You should state your rank/elo and the type of games you play? 3v3 4v4?

I say thos because everything you’re asking for is slrradu in game. All siege except springalds (30 dmg springalds) has a minimum range of 3 tiles. All siwge hp gor nicked by 40% and cavalry got a bonus vs siege. While body blocking is way more proficient than it use to be, siege can be deleted with a group of horsemen IFF left unguarded.

I’d like siege to have a minimum range… that way they couldn’t defense in close combat…

1 Like

Siege already has a minimum range??? Wtf