Keybinding and hotkeys

I think it would be great if we could edit the hotkeys. I’m not a pro player. I only know a small part of them. Others are mostly useless for me or not reachable fast enough so I just click two more times instead.

I like to edit keybindings if it’s possible, because it makes the game easier for me.

It would also be great if I could bind keys to the new functions like zooming out to max distance or just 75% of it.

Totally agree.

The whole part of setting Hotkeys to your liking is very important, and i feel this is a that is a must in the game.

This x 1000000. It’s one of those things you simply must have in order to hope for longlivety. It would also be really nice to have production icons display their assigned hotkey in-game (with option of disabling it). This helps a lot with getting new players to get to that next step in level of engagement

@GepardenKalle said:
This x 1000000. It’s one of those things you simply must have in order to hope for longlivety. It would also be really nice to have production icons display their assigned hotkey in-game (with option of disabling it). This helps a lot with getting new players to get to that next step in level of engagement

Totally agree with you. Similarly to the StarCraft series would be nice. Could help players new to the genre be more aware of hotkeys and help to create a more competitive environment possibly.

+1000