Killing Artillery Foundry in a Brits vs Ports match makes game crash for the brit player

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• BUILD: v. 100.12.1529.0
  • PLATFORM: Steam

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

The issue is that whenever I kill Port’s artillery foundry in the Fortress age while fighting around it, it crashes my game
I have played the same matchup a couple of times and 2 of them happened the same whenever I got to the same stage. One on Yukon and this one on Great plains.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

%50 most of the time, It has Happened the 2 times I got to this stage of the game with me being brits and opponent being ports Fortress age Fighting with Longbowman/pikes around art. and killing it with pikes crashes my game

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

1. Play brits vs ports
  2. somewhere around Fortress age fight around an artillery foundry using Longbowman pikes
  3. With pikes kill the Artillery foundry and game should crash

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

Game crashes

:arrow_forward: ACTUAL RESULT

Game crashes

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES

My Logs would work?
Age3Log.txt (2.1 KB)

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

Back then

Now

I might have to recheck how this works, I’m fully unsure but here is another shot. Game crashes when destroying building. Either it freezes and game keeps running in the back which is so bad btw. Game should stop if the other player is not there.

Video proof I was streaming while it was happening so I clearly did not lose connection to the game.

If the game keeps running while the other player suffers from potential crash. This is going nowhere. 3rd time in a row this happens

1 Like

its a known bug more than a month

Care to guide me to its post?

im talking about the beta that was in september

edit: the beta forum is locked