Kills count don't increase after the 34793 update

Just played a 4v4 single player game against moderate AI, which lasted for ~2:20 hours. Since I was at the flank, I received a lot of the brunt of the attack of my enemies, and since the constant attacking started fairly early on, I expected that I’d get a lot of kills. But why does the scoreboard say I just killed less than 30 soldiers? I don’t understand. Did I really kill just a few?

Had a few games now in which the same thing happened. These have been games in which my friends and I are playing on a Ludakris map against a full list of Hard AI. Bloody battles ensue, and yet the game insists we only killed 8 or less enemies each, and seemingly only lost…1 or 0 troops? Yeah, this is an odd one indeed.

I have the same issue. Its really demotivating or not fun after a long match seeing 0 kills…

Just throwing another comment in the thread as a person concerned about the bug. Especially if it was a known issue before the latest patch. I think a lot of us love to analyze the stats after a game so this should be higher in priority I think.

Hello friends! As a note, this issue should be addressed as of the latest update (35209). Please let us know if it continues to cause issues and we’ll make sure it gets to the team!

Thanks for your patience!

2 Likes