Knights of the Mediterranean DLC (Poll) Would you buy the DLC if it brought less content?

Knights of the Mediterranean

Italian Civilization

Would you buy the DLC without Italy?
  • Yes.
  • No.

0 voters

Malta Civilization

Would you buy the DLC without Malt?
  • Yes.
  • No.

0 voters

European Maps

Would you buy the DLC without any new maps?
  • Yes.
  • No.

0 voters

Royal Houses

Would you buy the DLC without the Royal Houses?
  • Yes.
  • No.

0 voters

Note: Regardless of what you guys choose the price of the DLC will stay the same

com certeza compraria qualquer conteĂșdo desse jogo ate porque amo e odeio ele ao mesmo tempo hahahah

2 Likes

In fact, to me, the DLC sounds good, but need single player content, but i can close my eyes to that cuz we have lots of other kind of content.

1 Like

What’s kinda that question? Less contents is stupid.

Poll is nice but it’s constructed in a weird way and I’ve stopped after a couple of questions.

What does ‘without’ mean?
The feature is just removed, it’s replaced with something else, does that affect the price?
On top of the usual issue of too few answers to choose from. Like ‘I’m not sure’, or ‘yes but with a discount’ etc.

As long as expansion is well made and priced accordingly, I’m willing to buy it, whether the theme is centered around Latin America, the Middle East, Scandinavia, Central Asia, or a single country.

1 Like

The question is would you buy the DLC if it didn’t have this content?

Would you buy the DLC without any new maps?

Yes. it means that you would buy the DLC even if it didn’t have the maps (Same price)

No. it means you wouldn’t buy the DLC if it didn’t have the maps (Same price)

It seemed to me a question too simple and direct to add more options. If the DLC didn’t have one of these contents, would you buy it anyway?

1. Yes.
  2. No.
  3. No.

I’m glad you’re open to a more diverse AOE 3 and I hope I was able to answer your questions. :smile:

1 Like
  1. A question that requires your answer as a buyer. To what extent is the DLC worth it to you?

2. I disagree, there are people who hate malta civilization and would still buy the DLC if they removed it.

PS: I love that they added malt, especially that templar scout. :star_struck:

1 Like

Yes, a new campaign would be something. AoE2 gets fresh campaigns with all the new civs and we here get some “historical battles”. Cmon, give us some campaigns devs.

1 Like
  1. They still buy it no matter what it’s worth or not.

2. You said doesn’t that affect the price?
    10 Euro without maltese civilization, you really are so funny.

Are you referring to the survey?
In the survey asking, would you buy the DLC if for some reason it did not have any of these contents? the price is the same no matter what you choose.

What? Could you explain what you mean? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

You said the same price, nothing changed.

I don’t think they’re going to buy 10 euro for one civilization because mexican and USA civilizations exist and they’re both 5 euro. Your survey is kinda useless but usually interesting but not gonna happen. They’re obviously going to buy no matter what’s worth it or not. An example is hausa, nobody wished and discussed but hausa is already an interesting civilization, of course it is going to be like maltese civilization.

1 Like

interesting. :smiling_imp:

I’d pay up to £10 for just 1 civ, like the usa or mexico for example with nothing else. The civs are well designed and I’ve got many hours just playing each new civ. Plus it’s usually quite awhile till a new civ is released so I play each new civ lot’s, all of the dlc civs I have over level 100 home city for example.

Obviously I prefer the current price but I get so much value and time playing out of each dlc that even a higher price would be well worth the hours of entertainment.

Where I live that expansion is priced ~8,13USD and that is an insanely good price. Honestly just these 20 RMs and two game modes would be totally fine these days.

1 Like

I would buy it even if I didn’t bring anything XD. I’m happy with the fact that they support it, but obviously the new content is more than welcome and if any of the aspects you mentioned were missing, it would be somewhat disappointing considering that it is an expansion. But that wasn’t the case and the developers shone (again).