Korean 20% Wood Discount Does Not Work

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: Latest
  • GAME PLATFORM: Microsoft Store
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
Noticed the Korean wood bonus isnt working. I tried in skirmish and multiplayer and its not working.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

I just tested it in game as well, and it must be an issue on your side, or you are thinking they have a different bonus.

So, their bonus is that their Military units (except siege weapons) cost -20% wood and this is correct, as Spearmen Line is 20 wood instead of 25, same goes for Archers Line and other units with wood cost.

No im aware what the bonus is. It looks like its a visual bug. When I look in the tech tree, for some reason it does not show up. Then when I when I go to other civs the bonus was included for them. Atleast thats how it was earlier.

Just booted up now, and with the tech tree the bonus doesnt even show up.

aoebug|690x365

1 Like

It is a Tech Tree bug sometimes and issue they are going to fix in next hotfix I believe. But, in game, discount is ok, and it is calculated the right way.

1 Like