These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: 101.101.44725.0 6115729
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
The Koreans unique unique, the Turtle Ship, sometimes deals 1 dmg, or 10, or 25, or any number between 1 and 50 instead of what it’s supposed to, and deals 1 damage to buildings.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
I tested it on 2 matches, and the same thing. So 100% of the time so far.
- Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)
- 25% of the time / matches I play (SOMETIMES)
- 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Make a turtle ship or 10
- Attack other ships/shore buildings and see if the damage is correct.
- This was tested as Korean’s vs Malay.
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Turtle ships are supposed to have a set amount of damage, not a random number of damage between 1-50.
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.
Round 1 Game 2, Max v Tyler.aoe2record (7.5 MB)
Issue happens at 33:15 game time, where turtle ships start attacking enemy ships/buildings.