Lack of News (Possible Delay?)

The decision is good, I just don’t like to pay money in advance for a non-existing product :smile: If I had got an email that would be fine, but now this seems like a whole mess.

You mean “unfinished”.

@UnboltedCord996 said:
I am okay. I have not played the original so if they put a more modern look, the better for me :slight_smile:

The look isn’t the thing, I think the improvement is important.

I waited for delayed Mirror’s Edge, I guess I can wait for this :slight_smile: But I would love to join the beta to help with improvements!

Well people, I just pretty much predicted it with this thread. And to me, this is actually goods news as I really didnt like what I saw in the closed Beta.

@MarceloMoura10 said:
The problem is that, in the other hand, the credit card charge didn’t delay for who pre-ordered. :smiley:
I’m curious to see how they will handle it.

yeah that’s why i am a little upset we have played they got our money now and we don’t have they game as we were promised the smart person would give all pre orders who ordered before the delay the beta.

@Augustusman said:

The decision is good, I just don’t like to pay money in advance for a non-existing product :smile: If I had got an email that would be fine, but now this seems like a whole mess.

You mean “unfinished”.

But I still paid for something that should arrive at a specific date to full price that did not arrive. Like I said, if I had got an email for my trouble and my money telling me: “sorry the delivery is delayed” I would not mind the least. But to pay 20$ without getting an email? Nah, I do not like it.

@KGB91 said:

@Augustusman said:

You mean “unfinished”.

But I still paid for something that should arrive at a specific date to full price that did not arrive. Like I said, if I had got an email for my trouble and my money telling me: “sorry the delivery is delayed” I would not mind the least. But to pay 20$ without getting an email? Nah, I do not like it.

funny how they wasted no time in telling us that they had taken our money

Whilst it is dissapointing that they delayed it on such incredibly short notice (I was looking forward to being able to play it), let’s just hope that they put the extra time to good use.

Why is the new date over 1 year and 2 months away. Some sort of typo there?

This is just sloppy beyond belief.

yeah, the email release date of December 2018 was a bit disconcerting – was scratching my head thinking: “whaaa?!” Perhaps I’ll be lucky enough to get into beta this time! hehe

It’s all rather amateurish but the right decision. The only thing they could do to ■■■■ the community off more would be to release a buggy mess.

Correct decision.

Maybe they figured that since it needed to be delayed, that they would do a bunch of things they had previously crossed off the list. Could also have been a huge bug in the system somewhere requiring a complete overhaul.

@“Mystic Taboo” said:
It’s all rather amateurish but the right decision. The only thing they could do to piss the community off more would be to release a buggy mess.

Correct decision.

Sadly, I totally agree.

@“Helios Ra” said:

What are you talking about? The new release date is Q1 2018, that is in 3 to 4 months.

@Cybertox said:

@“Helios Ra” said:

What are you talking about? The new release date is Q1 2018, that is in 3 to 4 months.

Exactly, so it was a terrible use of a lazy place-holder.

Sloppy… Sloppy AF.

@“Helios Ra” said:

@Maharaj_ji said:
yeah, the email release date of December 2018 was a bit disconcerting – was scratching my head thinking: “whaaa?!” Perhaps I’ll be lucky enough to get into beta this time! hehe

It’s a load of padding. They’re aiming for early 2018, but no guaranteed date.
https://www.ageofempires.com/news/age-empires-de-release-update/