Las unidades no recuperan su salud en las hogueras del modo historia

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: V.100.12.21704.0
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
Durante la campaña de Sangre, Hielo y Acero, en concreto en el tercer acto y durante la misión “Viaje a través de los Andes”, las unidades no pueden recuperar su salud en las hogueras.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Jugar la misión “Viaje a través de los Andes”
  2. De la tercera a la quinta hoguera, en algún momento, las unidades dejan de curarse.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Las unidades podrán curarse en las hogueras y combatir el frío.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

Nice broken campaign triggers…

Man, they really did broke ALL of the campaign, didn’t they?

1 Like

Yep, I think the problem is that it is a fairly isolated error and I don’t know if the developers will realize it. But the campaign cannot be ended like this, at least in a difficult one.