Legionary shield reversed when walking

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 101.101.51737.0 7126076
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

During its walking animation, the legionary’s shield is rotated 180 degrees compared to the idle animation, attack animation and unit icon (see picture below)

I tested with different walking directions and for all 8 colours, and the issue always happens. The problem seems to come from the 3D animation from which sprites are taken, with the shield in the wrong direction during this animation.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Select the Legionary unit when available. I used a custom scenario for testings but it also happened in campaigns when this units appears
  2. Order him to walk

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

The shield remains in the correct direction in a coherent way between the different animations

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

Legio
Left : idle animation. Right : walking animation

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

Hey @DukeOfLorraine !
Thanks a lot for this report, nice attention to detail, we are now tracking this issue!
Have a nice day