Lelic pls, rework graphics and animations, and improve engine

It’s Always Essence Engine

1 Like

Of couse you dont care… But when they show a real gameplay players vs players. Is too ealy.

It’s not a good choice tho. It would slow down the game too much, there would be too many things to check and if you have 200 units it would be foolish to manage the ammunition for each one. In addition there should be units supplying the ammunition.

Hey, it can’t be an Essence engine because they were made particularly for THQ and Sega. It is brand new, this engine features terrain strategy, structures, natural resources and more. We will have to wait on a clear cut answer, but I have always heard that they made a whole new engine for this game. Plus you can see, if it was same engine, Age IV graphics would have been more “mature” because Relic always made “mature” games, and not “cartoony” (some of us are calling cartoony to a colorful-pastel-matte graphics that).
By the ways, hey dude. Long time no see.

1 Like

It’s Essence Engine. Adam Isgreen said that in a German interview. Relic used its technology but It had been adapted for Age of Empires, so It seems a new engine

2 Likes

Oh I see. Thanks for correcting me dude. I didn’t read that article :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Appreciate it!

The last Warhammer was no real good thing.

2 Likes

DOW 3, was piece of trash ruined by “oh we want to compete with Blizzard and Riot games.” so they made whole mess of lanes, auto-plot base dropping etc… They killed that franchise for good. My fear with Relic is their gameplay approach. Nothing else. But they have my full support and good luck.

2 Likes

I saw people here wanting that. Specially with Blizzard.

OooFfffff don’t remind me old scars. I was part of them conversation, I think it was people who wanted Age IV to be a multiplayer centric game only.

and then this one (one of the posts) where I wanted Age to move forward but like over 90% wanted to be in the medieval, there was also a fan-made poll there over 2k people voted for same era as Age 2.

I think these conversation go back to year when Age IV had a teaser trailer.
Latest controversy is about graphics LMFAO!! We never stop do we?? And I again find myself opposite to regulars of this forums. HEHEEHHEE :yum:

Number 3 is cursed in RTS games.

Franchise killer games:

Dawn of War 3
Empire earth 3
Age of empires 3

what is going with number 3

1 Like

That means 4 will be awesome!!!

aoe3 isn’t sucks,yes aoe2 is a better game but aoe 3 is still good game