Let me introduce myself :D

Hello friends and fellow insiders,

My name is RIngoblood, or Josh as most of my friends know me as. As some of you know by now from my 8-10 posts i have already made here, i’m a brainy nerd, 31 yrs old pursing my Ph.D in Biblical Studies, yes I am a Chaplain at a Hospital current in the Scranton, Pa area. I love World History and the Arts too. Big fan of the Roman era also. For the ones who have helped me out here on the Forums I want to say thank you and I hope we all have fun and I look forward to gaming with you all in AoE:DE, but until then if anyone would like I’m up for some AoE:II HD or just hanging out here on the forums until then, see you all in the threads.

RIngo

Looking forward to playing with you too bro.

So I guess you get a lot of people making The Office references when they hear you’re in Scranton? hahaha

@Raw1812 said:
Looking forward to playing with you too bro.

So I guess you get a lot of people making The Office references when they hear you’re in Scranton? hahaha

lololololol yup I do get the Office references alot when ppl hear I am from here, lol.

PhD in Biblical Studies, eh? I’m the child of missionaries. I grew up playing AOE in Africa with no internet to speak of. My brain carried me as far as an M.Sc. in Biomedical Engineering and I doubt I’ll ever attempt to get the doctorate. I turn 31 in 2 weeks and support a family, so I think school is out. Glad to hear I’m not the only “old man” still playing these games. I like to nerd out on history too, among other topics. One of my favorite books on medieval history is The Concise History of the Crusades by Thomas F. Madden.

I have called and I’m grateful the Priest (Wolololo) has resurrected my post, so I may say thank you for this great and kind community, I am not trolling here. After being in the gaming world for 20 yrs and the college world for 10 yrs, you meet so ppl who war just jerks, and communities that are sick or otherwise just dead. I been here 2 months almost now, and I have to say I and very impressed and very happy to be part of this community. Being in the Hospital atm, i look forward to chatting with you all and reading and responding to post, ect. I just want to say THANK YOU!