Let's check our AOM knowledge!

What are workers called when you’re Egyptian?

Laborers.

Damg, you beat me @rhrmn . Yep, Laborers. So how does this work? Do we ask the next question? Also there is an exiting thread in AOE 4 regarding trivia questions. Check it out, its by @IamDalv

Both of you are correct however since rhrmn gave the anser first he should take the lead.

who is known for wallchipping settlements ?

@bubble said:
who is known for wallchipping settlements ?

Gaia? Because flora and fauna grows in this mythology settlements therefore wall chipping.

its a player, not a god :slight_smile:

I am not getting your question go ahead answer/or I don’t know the answer. Take it as you like. Other two members are not saying anything either.

@bubble , please tell me bro/sis. I can’t wait to find the right answer.

it’s rayzen who wallchipped a settlement to protect himself in a competitive tournament match :slight_smile:

@bubble said:
it’s rayzen who wallchipped a settlement to protect himself in a competitive tournament match :slight_smile:

lol, why are you asking me worthless stuff. I ain’t got any time for that. I don’t pay attention to any competitive scene. Ask me some thing else por favor!!

well if ur a true aom fan u’d follow the scene, got another one, what’s kimo’s main god?

@bubble said:
well if ur a true aom fan u’d follow the scene, got another one, what’s kimo’s main god?

Aloha. There are people who have more things to do with their lives than just follow some kind of scene, but that doesn’t make them not true AOE fans.

again @bubble i do understand your views but not everyone is ‘super’ die hard followers like you. I don’t like the gaming culture in general, let alone the twitch or tournament shenanigans. I can’t answer you anything related to this. Thanks for response.