Lets clarify this

Will Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition have extra DLCs, or will it only have Original + Expansion which were released decades ago?

I am pretty sure that people like myself who still not bought extra DLCs want this question to be answered ASAP.

I will surely buy every definitive age of empries games but i’m not really sure if i should buy DLCs or just wait. i dont want to buy same thing twice.

@“Cleglaw the mad” said:
Will Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition have extra DLCs, or will it only have Original + Expansion which were released decades ago?

I am pretty sure that people like myself who still not bought extra DLCs want this question to be answered ASAP.

I will surely buy every definitive age of empries games but i’m not really sure if i should buy DLCs or just wait. i dont want to buy same thing twice.

We don’t know , and is too soon or early.

@Augustusman said:

@“Cleglaw the mad” said:

Thank you

@Torgrimmer said:

@Augustusman said:

@“Cleglaw the mad” said:

Thank you

Try to check Forgotten Empires website where they give this data.

Well ofcurse we dont know yet, thats why i asked this question in the first place.

I hope for somekind of official answer, i have high expectations from them :slight_smile:

@“Cleglaw the mad” said:
Well ofcurse we dont know yet, thats why i asked this question in the first place.

I hope for somekind of official answer, i have high expectations from them :slight_smile:

They even release the AoE1 DE. You must be wait, these guys aren’t the kind of guys of give leaks easily.

We don’t know yet, but I’d assume that a Definitive Edition includes everything there is to include. :slight_smile:

It has to contain the new expansions right? If I get to choose between shiny new disk space eating graphics and the absolute wealth of civilizations and map types that has opened up in the HD era I’m sticking to HD (or getting wololo kingdoms working, same thing).

Whether these expansions will be included in the base price and such: no idea.