Let's support the devs

And the game is above 80% approval on Steam now. Deserved. If it wasn’t for Aoe4, they would shine much more to the audience (or probably not, Aoe2 fans would argue against it anyway).

My only complain is the lack of more SP content. Even a fictional campaign wouldnt be that bad now. We have historical battles too, anyway.

con unas pocas campañas historicas y unas batallas historicas más el juego tendria bastante contenido SP

That’s true…the saga is in good hands with FE…if they work in AoE 4 and AoM Retold as how they been working in AoE 3 then the saga only can bright with a positive future ahead…

As for balancing, the civs just got exciting makeovers, it will take a patch or two to balance them.

But if your real problem is actually the fact that the civs got new things in the first place, then I’m afraid the IIIDE community will move on without you. This game isn’t a balance fest like AoE4, let people (both devs and players) have fun.

the irony of the comment here being, AOE4 is also very open on focusing on payed cosmetics over doing the game properly, a bit dropped by devs on one of the anniversary streams, then again, AOE3 DE lacks nothing major, so this is more about financing ongoing support, unlike the 4th installement

I wonder if people would be willing to buy DLC that doesn’t bring civilizations, but brings new playable content such as new maps and natives. For example in South America and Asia we could complement the game in this way.

If they buy cosmetic DLC, why not this type of content?

4 Likes

I agree with you, devs demostrated that they put a lot of effort on this game, thanks to them that I still playing this game that I love, and keep making new things that keep the game interesting, the least that we can do is support them