Lets talk about lakota

The problem with brit is that my enemy in top 200 has by 7-8 mins about 50 vills. and you are stuck at 25-30 with lakota. also he is able to have the same mass as you. if you lose 1 fight you lose the game. he can easily remass. its the same problem as with other civs. for example aztec.

with mexico, you never know what he is doing. its really hard to hold the age 2 rush. mostly you want to do ff, but it is too risky.

please focus on the topic. it is not hard to beat dutch as brit. brit needs a nerf in general. they dont seem to have a bad matchup atm

Unfortunately I don’t know what to tell you to do that will make things better. Lakota age 2 is just non-existent outside of some all-ins. And this is quite obvious, in my book if a civ can’t beat the extreme AI then it is underpowered and that is basically what age2 lakota is.

I admit that I do not play at your level, maybe this is what allows me to mostly get away with naked FF or semi FF, but once you send the vilies and creation speed in age3 you can out-boom most civs. Maybe they should shift around some power from age 3 back down to age 2. Like remove the villager card in age 3 and give one villager card in age 2. Or move the villager build time card to age 2.

IMHO staying in age 2 for more than just getting the gold to go to age3 is an all-in, that carries just as many (if not more) risks than going naked FF to age 3.