Lithuanians mustn't have Winged Hussar

Legacy content has been adjusted before. Wonders, even units etc.

1 Like

It’s a difference to change 1 single civ than to change 23, especially if they made an extra skin for Winged Hussars. Should be enough like it was enough for the Magyar Huszar.

2 Likes

another post from FurtherLime complaining about Lithuanian changes. You don’t even know the stats of the winged hussars, so pls don’t talk about balancing them.

Is simple, the fact that Lithuanians need to lose Blast furnace and that Polish UT that gives trample damage alone are red flags to tell the unit is potentially broken.

1 Like

Only in your eyes, first we shall see how it plays out. If cavalry as such will be their only strength, the civ will still be balanced.

2 Likes

You mean OP in low elo but *meh" in competitive? ^^

just speculation from you

Perhaps. But low elo shouldn’t be the point of reference anyway.

It is historical fact that Polish hussars units were also created in Lithuania,

1 Like

You’re about two years too late, I think people have accepted that by now.

1 Like

It is never too late for a true fan. Accepting something wrong is awful.

Maybe a little offtopic, but i can’t help it. I am actually much more tilted about Ethiopian siege - that’s like giving gunpowder to a dark age civ. At least Celts had trebuchets (those are, technically, Torsion Engines) in King Arthur movie
but Ethiopians, who had basically no siege at all, come with a FULL siege tree as well as bbcs + super blast UT
and devs said “we did it for fun”. I mean, ethiopians of all civs? That’s basically a flip off towards Chinese, Tatars, Mongols, Turks and Europan nations.

I’d much rather see them with some powerful infantry technology that would give bonus against buildings
than this. If Celts are “fantasy”/“unhistorical” civ, then ethiopians are just that, squared.