Loading a saved game no longer scaling modified certain gaia's units HP

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 101.102.30274.0
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

• In the Ismail 1 campaign, there is a side mission that requires player to kill a Gaia enemy unit “Mother Bear” which has 500HP with hero status. Once I reloaded the game, the bear HP reduced to 35.

• After testing, seems like the bug affects outside of the campaign: I created a test scenario with 1 gaia bear, change the HP to 30000 through a trigger “Change Object HP”. I tested it, and it works correctly. Then I saved the game, loaded the game, the bear died instantly for no reason.

• After an additional test, seems like the bug only affects certain units: I added a wolf to my testing scenario, and changed the HP to 30000 through a trigger “Change Object HP”. The wolf is completely fine after I reloaded the game. I also edited the HP of a bear to 30000 through a trigger “Modify Attribute”, However, the bear HP reduced to 25/25 after I reloaded the game.

• So far I didn’t find the bug affecting any Player’s unit.

• Not sure if it’s related: during my playthrough in the new Campaigns, I spotted multiple damaged towers (e.g. The blue’s base in Tamar 3), even it never been attacked. However, I can’t recreate it in the scenario editor. if anyone has any idea, feel free to share it.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

1. Play Ismail 1 campaign
  2. Find “Mother Bear” - located in the south of the first tower center you will obtain, a side mission that the Red tribes demand you to kill the bear.
  3. Save the game and load it again, check the bear’s HP

or:

1. Create a blank scenario
  2. place a gaia bear and edit it’s HP
  3. Test, save the game, and load it again, check the bear’s HP

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

Loading a saved game should scale the unit’s HP correctly.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

Hello! Thank you for your detailed report. The issue is now tracked by the team!

1 Like