Lobbies I create are invisible most of the time

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

BUILD: 101.101.43210.05867313
PLATFORM: Steam and Microsoft Store

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

Lobby created in unranked is invisible to other players. Settings are all standard and no password or mod is added. I tried on my microsoft acocunt and on my steam account. Sometimes lobbies are visible and then they fill up quite fast, but often times nobody joins becuase the lobby is invisible.
I confirmed this with a friend who tried to join via lobby browser, but he is often unable to find the game, even if i give him the game ID. If I inivite him he can join no problem.

We tried a few things. When he joins my lobby twice or more via invite the lobby sometimes seems to be fixed, but it fills very slowly.
THe problem seems to occur more often at peak times when there are already a lot of lobbies openend. But that also might be imagination.
This bug is very annoying because I want to play the game and not sit in a lobby waiting.
I saw a post talking about this, but it is from 2019 so why isn’t this fixed?

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:question: How often does the issue occur?

80% of the time (FREQUENTLY)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:question: List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Open a lobby
  2. Wait
  3. Cry because nobody joins
1 Like

This has just started happening to me. I create a lobby and then I noticed that it is empty.
I’m not even in the lobby I have created myself!
Very odd.

I think it was a pretty common thing in HD as well, not also in DE that lobbies sometimes “break”. It seems like after a player left that information does not get to the lobbybrowser and therefore noone joins for an eternity. That also migth be the reason to show games with 8/8 players in the first place (cannot think of any reason why there is no filter for filtering out full lobbies…). Whole Lobby browser system really needs a rework, or at least some improvements

Can I please get some feedback from a developer at least acknowledging the problem? It is very frustrating spending most of my time in an invisible lobby.

Feedback from Devs? You are new to this “official” forum, aren’t you? They comment more on reddit than here, but always only if it is a post about how cool the game is

1 Like

Yeah its ridiculous, like whats the point of this dumbass forum if they dont actually talk to people.

2 Likes

This was fixed in 2021 sometime. Shouldn’t be an issue anymore.

Yeah I noticed and I‘m very happy about it :slight_smile: Thanks Devs!