These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
Burgundians is localized as “ブルゴーニュ人” now. Before, it is “ブルゴーニュ” which is correct.
It is regression bug. Please consider to fix.
Another hand, when watching reply, waiting is localized as “大気中”. 大気中 means people in atmosphere. Acutually, would you consider to replace from “大気中” to “待機中”. 待機中 means waiting for working.
- GAME BUILD #: 101.101.54684.0.0
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam / Microsoft Store
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Mac / Linux
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
It is not impacted bug for gaming. However, Almost japanese will be confused.
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)
- 25% of the time / matches I play (SOMETIMES)
- 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
0. Use Japanese language.
- Select civs → ブルゴーニュ人
- start reply view. after that, display population,waiting,battle units. waiting;s localize message is wrong.
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Expected result : ブルゴーニュ
Expected result : 待機中
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.