Looping an Inversed "Object Selected (Multiplayer)" does not have the desired effect

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• BUILD #: Newest
  • PLATFORM: Steam /

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:question:

Object Selected (Multiplayer) as Looping Trigger and on Reverse Condition doesn’t work. Basically, when you have a Looping Trigger with Inverse Condition Object Selected, the trigger still fires even tho the Unit is selected. But at half the time. I would expect that this Trigger would only fire when the unit is NOT selected, But it still fires when the unit is selected. Which is not what you would expect from an Inversed Object Selected Trigger.

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:question: List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Go to Scenario Editor
  2. Place a unit and put a “Object Selected (Multiplayer)” Trigger on it
  3. Check Inverse Condition and let it loop, and give it a silly effect (Send Chat) then start the game
  4. Select the Unit
  5. The Chat Spam goes on, but at half the speed

Edit: It doesn’t matter if its looped or not. The Inverse Condition just doesn’t work

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES

:question: Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

:question: Attach a relevant PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif), VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube), DXDIAG FILE (.txt), or CRASH/GAME LOGS (.aoe2record, .txt) below.

Please fix this or have a look at it in the before next hotfix, so its fixed by then (I need it fast)

Anyone else expirencing this issue? I need a fix so I can go on making my Scenario