These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: V. 100.13.12327.0
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
During the creation of a scenario, sometimes the trade monopoly technology disappears for no real reason.
I managed to reproduce the error on one of my world maps. Deleting certain units on the map removes the trade monopoly.
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 75% of the time
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Open the World Map - PvP Nomad scenario in the editor
- Test the scenario and build a trading post. The trade monopoly is available.
- Return to the editor
- Remove all the units of the player 8 (pink)
- test again the scenario and build a trading post
- the trade monopoly is no longer available ?!!
It’s also works on another scenario, the “World Map - PvP 8 Players” map for example when I delete the ottoman’s town center.
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Trading monopoly should always be available !
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
First test: trade monopoly is available
Delete player 8 units
Second test: trade monopoly is no longer available
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.
You can download the scenario here:
Or in the mod center: “World map - 8 Players”