Losing the trade monopoly in the Scenario editor

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: V. 100.13.12327.0
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

During the creation of a scenario, sometimes the trade monopoly technology disappears for no real reason.

I managed to reproduce the error on one of my world maps. Deleting certain units on the map removes the trade monopoly.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 75% of the time

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Open the World Map - PvP Nomad scenario in the editor
  2. Test the scenario and build a trading post. The trade monopoly is available.
  3. Return to the editor
  4. Remove all the units of the player 8 (pink)
  5. test again the scenario and build a trading post
  6. the trade monopoly is no longer available ?!!

It’s also works on another scenario, the “World Map - PvP 8 Players” map for example when I delete the ottoman’s town center.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

Trading monopoly should always be available !

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

First test: trade monopoly is available

Delete player 8 units

Second test: trade monopoly is no longer available

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

You can download the scenario here:

Or in the mod center: “World map - 8 Players”

I made another test with an empty scenario and some trading posts sockets.

This time trade monopoly is not available at the start of the game.

But, after build a town center, the trade monopoly appears.

I tried to build a town center after the reproduction steps shown above on the world map. But that doesn’t unlock the trade monopoly.

It would seem that the trade monopoly is disrupted by creation or delation of units. Town center or town center wagon ? I had to remove all the units of player 8 previously and not just the town center wagon though.