Lost Connection

what is the matter with this game ? it was a nice game, and now i cant even play ranked anymore, EVERY SINGLE GAME THERES A BUG WITH DISCONNECT ME OR OTHERS and ends the game.

2 Likes

when im playing 2v2 sometimes me or my friend get disconect, when im playing 1v1 game clash ocassionaly, is super annoying, i was under atack like 30 mins, after 45 mins i turn the game was almost a win, but game closed n i lost, when win, literally he was with no army 10 builds n 20 villagers, i was with at unstapable force and game crash n i lose.
was 1145 elo, need to be 1160 but because game dont work well n clash, im 1130

1 Like

I’ve experienced lost connection to server twice today , and tt happens always when I’m winning, it is too annoying, please solve this,

1 Like

I try to play this game in ranked, and the only way to not get disconnections is when I play with a friend in 2v2.

90% of my 4v4 games suffer some disconnection of 1 player.

playing 3v3 with another friend he disconnects pretty often.

1 year trying to play…

2 Likes

woah, looked for another game just to lost 1 teamate to DC. UK server.

1 Like

I’m honestly disappointed. this is a major bug and should be prioritized over anything else yet this has been going on for almost 3 months now… please fix this by next update. Aoe3DE can wait

1 Like

I have the same bug all the time. Everey game lately I am experiencing a “disconnect from server” and can’t do anything for like 15-30 and the game is not reacting. From then on dps suddenly drops under 20 and the game is completely unplayable. I am losing every game like this and it is honestly no fun havin to play like this. This has to be fixed immediately

2 Likes