🌑 Make Gaia Colour different from Player color Gray

It is very annoying when converted sheeps and gaia sheep look the same while you are assigned gray player color. It gives difficulty to discern the converted ones from the non-converted. Please give gaia units some other color or change player color gray to something like black.

5 Likes

Personally i think they should either make gray darker, or just make it black.

4 Likes

The Spring Colours were amazing for this. The Black-Grey colour made everything look like a proper Imperial Army.

2 Likes

I use the rorarimbo color mod

1 Like

I would like to the spring black to substitute the greay player color, and standard grey to the main color for gaia, but also the other way around would be better than nothing.

Anyone remember if during the spring month the gaia color was black too, because if not it would be enough to make a mod out of it.

1 Like

Spring Grey, Blue and Orange should be the base colours.

1 Like

They were all nice, but the grey/gaia problem is what bothers me the most.

The rest of the colors should each have its indipendent mod, so that one can chose the color that likes the most between the original and the spring ones.

2 Likes

Gaia did become black during the spring event. Which could prove bothersome on fortress/arena, as if you had your boar behind a wall and your’s didn’t have white walls it would blend so well it became invisible.

1 Like

am asking to differentiate gray and gaia. choose some better colors than black if necessary.

1 Like

Oh I was just answering the question.

1 Like

We could also take (ironically) the AOE3 route and make them brown.
Just saying

Would blend in a lot on some Dirt maps.

Well, that is correct

1 Like