Make the game stop crashing already

Can you please, PLEASE make this game into something even resembling a finished product? PLEASE? We paid freaking money for this snot. Game crashes ALL THE TIME and it isn’t just me. The guys I play with have the SAME ISSUE. Studio head, the heck are you doing? Finish this backflipping product.

2 Likes

bump because this was hidden for swearing and its now family friendly™

1 Like

Same here, more than half the multiplayer games I’ve played with friends were unplayable because the game crashed for one of us without explanation. I’ve stopped playing ranked for this reason. I’ve reinstalled the game numerous times but to no avail. It’s not just an issue with myself either, all of my friends have experienced ample game crashes for AoE2 DE in the past few weeks. This is not unique to any one map or scenario, and seems to be completely random. It does not happen at any specific time or with any specific civ, our screens can completely freeze while the rest of us can still play at any point in the game. I’ve been in games where one, two, even three people have dropped because their game copy crashed at different points in time. I do hope this issue is resolved soon, until then I will switch to AoE2 HD.

2 Likes

for me its like 10-20% of games in 1v1 and like ⅓ of all team multiplayer games

1 Like