Make walls restrict enemy LOS

Yes walls should definitely restrict LOS just like the forest do in the game, However there also needs to be an indirect fire option for ranged units especially longbow and mortar type units just like they would’ve been used to fire over walls in real life. And cannon units need Nerf!!!

Actually I thought this would be a built-in feature from the start. This would add value to the walls. It would be a remarkable evolution with respect to previous AOE.

The siege tower would get allot more use

1 Like

I’m all for it but would like siege towers to adopt the Los of a Scout and would like to see siege ladders added as a build option for soldiers

This would also make it necessary to remove the khan falcon skill, or make it less effective, say an archer can shoot it down?

Disclaimer:

I did not read all the proposed changes to the original idea

The original idea makes sense, u can’t see through trees why can you see through walls

Longbowmen in real like would not be shooting from behind a giant stone wall, they’d be shooting on top of it.

Walls should block LOS from both sides, and towers and siege towers should be able to see over them.

2 Likes

Love the idea, this change automatically will made the walls more useful,

1 Like